Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Faire d'escalade




c'est mon premier temp aller faire d'escalade. c'est un bon idee!
The view from above the clouds was certainly a blessing from God! I have also posted living proof that Chris Farley was in fact abducted by space martians and returned to us as a little girl. Sweet! I have been missing you Chris. French Language studies are making progress. I will find out today whether I have to stay in first grade or move to second. Actually, I passed with flying colors, but now there is just to determine if I am, in fact, smart enough to skip a level, or if all this cheese I'm eating is clogging my language learning brain cells. I heard that they actually speak French in Heaven. I know it is hard to believe, but they say its because you need all eternity to learn it.

1 comment:

christine! said...

you're in the accounting industry?! wow. it looks like you are really doing well with your french! i'm so excited for you! these are some more great pictures. :)