Monday, October 8, 2007

my first french email!!!

so this is going to be my first email in French.

oooo vooo sweee suuuiiiiillllll. eeeehhh juu. jjjjjji laaahhhhh ooofffsweeee.

If that takes you more than a split second to read/say than you aren't going fast enough. That should be all one sound. That is the entire 119th Psalm BTW.

French class today was a bear. I didn't understand anything so I bought notecards to write down my feelings and then light on fire and flush down the toilet...Just Kidding! All you children under the age of 18 don't try this at home!

One nice thing about France is that if class is on break for 10 minutes and someone feels like going on break for the next week or even just an hour, no one cares or even says anything. The adverse can really be a pain when for instance my Scottish friend waited days for a key to his apartment which he subsequently couldn't move into. Pray for him, he has had a rough go of things with that and then the icing on the cake with Scotland getting there muscles pulverized by Argentina in the Rugby World Cup. Pray that God gives me a chance to witness.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Hey, Jon.
This is Aunt Teresa. You sound like you are having an amazing experience. Hope you are feeling well.
Zach says, "J'espère que tu aies un grand temps en France! Tu devras plus m'enseigner quand tu retourneras ici!"
My email is dtfrey@hughes.net.
Love Ya! Aunt T.