Monday, December 3, 2007

Boaring speeches.



I like this picture. When I was here I felt that I could jump off the rock, fall about a mile, and roll down the grassy meadow, through some snow, some trees, and perhaps land on a nice wild boar preparing his boaring speech after which I could continue my wild tumble into the Isere river and perhaps the momentum would carry me all the way home. Not. Quite the view though. Sorry it has taken me so long to blog. There have been a lot of important things taking up my time. Some of you have asked me to blog about specific details. I'm afraid that is not possible here, but please feel free to email me and I would be happy to fill you in. Thanks for being a patient audience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i just point out that you're a very good photographer....you have a good eye...

Jonathan Kontz said...

thanks. this photo was a hard one to take. I really had to use my teleopathic lens. also the viscosity ratio of the flamboyic arm had difficulty osculating to the parametric diagramic osmosis..