Tuesday, February 12, 2008

the series

I decided to delete the two previous posts and abstain from posting the last post in this series. I just had this sneaking feeling that maybe someday when I will older and wiser I would disagree with what I had written.

It also might have something to do with the fact that I had a conversation with a guy who encouraged me not to be too hard on fellow Christians that are philosophically or doctrinally confused. I have a tendency to be quite vocal about my disagreements, but I agree that since we are on the same side, whether or not I agree it might be wise to let God sort out the balance.

I am getting ready to wind down these last two weeks here in Grenoble. I have been sick as a dog since Saturday, but hopefully I am coming down to the tail end of it. Being sick is making me more excited to go back to the US, and I am excited to get chances to work and rebuild my physical stamina.

No comments: